Friday, March 5, 2010

Are Big Butts In Vogue Yet?


Being that I've been a member of the big butt lover's club for many years now (since puberty, in fact), I've always appreciated girls with nice plump booties. At the college campus where I'm at, there are luckily quite a few big ass hotties roaming the hallowed halls. However, it has come to my attention that big butts have not always been in style, at least here in America (the land that I love). This disturbs me on a very profound level (yes, it's still possible to disturb me -- as of now). How can it be that big juicy asses could go unappreciated in the popular culture? My friends assure me that things have changed, that round bubble butts are now in vogue. I certainly hope that's true, because if I see another hot chick looking at herself in the mirror and asking "Do you think my butt's too big?", I think I will commit seppuku.

No comments:

Post a Comment