Friday, March 5, 2010

Biggest Ass I've Ever Seen


Okay, I have to say that I'm an assman. I really do appreciate the girls with the phat booty, and usually, the bigger and rounder, the better. However, when a girl's ass exceeds the size of the rest of her, my penis crosses the rubicon from erection to negative boner. I was at this frat party a few nights ago, and I saw this apparently hot college chick over in the kitchen of the house we were at. I could only see her from the waist up, because she was standing behind the counter. I said to myself "Self, that's a mighty fine looking piece of ass over there. Maybe you should approach the potential nookie fountain and attempt to lure in some college girl action."

I went on over to introduce myself. When I passed the counter and looked over, I saw one of the most ridiculously disproportionate female butts I've ever seen in my life. I mean, this thing was huge. I don't even know how that massive ass even came to be, because the rest of the girl was normal sized. It's like she ate the entire national supply of chicken McNuggets and all the calories went straight to her booty. Suffice it to say, I passed and moved on to some college cheerleader ass that was hanging around in the corner of the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment