Friday, March 5, 2010

College Girls Are Easy


I've observed many things since I first stepped foot on the grounds of this prestigious university which I, thanks to the back-scratching of my devoted parents, currently attend. One of these things is that college girls are really quite easy to get into the sack these days. Hell, sometimes no sack is even required. These modern day coeds will suck your cock behind the library, take it in the ass on the first date, even swap your spooge with their best friend. Now, don't get me wrong here. I am definitely not complaining. It's just that the challenge that previous generations of male horndogs encountered while fishing for collegiate kitty is all but gone. The last college party I was at was loaded with hot coeds who were so horny, you could practically hear their pussies dripping on the floor. Now, what kind of difficulty level is that? Perhaps, one day, we will see a return to the days when a guy actually had to work at getting laid in college. Dates, roses, listening to her problems. Yeah, you know, on second thought, I like the way things are just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment